Jimmy very much enjoyed his 6-month stint as a stay-at-home dad and soccer team manager. So much so that I wasn't sure how hard he was going to look for a job after summer break was over! But Jimmy has landed an incredible job as Director of IT Infrastructure with Yusen Logistics, a corporation in a great location from our home. He has a 6 mile commute (which happens to take him right past Alex and Michaela's school and Sophia's school, perfect for morning drop offs) and doesn't have to get on the highway at all! I want to know if they need a pharmacist on staff because I have commute envy!
We wish him well in this great new position! Actually, wish me well because Jimmy's first 3-day business trip to their Carson, CA office is next week-- leaving me to shuttle kids to school, soccer, and scouts on my own! How I will miss having a house husband!
Congrats to Jimmy! Sounds like a great fit for everyone!
ReplyDelete