Friday, January 27, 2012

Radio Disney Nation

Life is different now with a 3rd grader and a first grader. We have big kids! Gone are the days of the Kids Place Live Station residing on Preset 1 on XM Radio in the car. It's been replaced by Radio Disney. It's a very strange thing to listen to Sophia in the back seat singing every word to Adele's "Set Fire to the Rain"!
For Christmas we oufitted the rooms of our house with the speakers that we had hard-wired when we built the house 7 years ago. Jimmy has set up our Sonos system that controls the music in every room from our iPads. It's very cool! For Alex, it's been made cooler by the fact that he discovered how to play Radio Disney through the whole house. Getting ready to their favorite tunes has put some pep in their weekday mornings, which is a good thing!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you! Our kids are doing the same thing (minus the sound system in the house!). I've overheard Brien saying, "No, I cannot hear that "Gummy Bear" song one more time!" :) It's only just beginning...

    ReplyDelete